Information Gathering and Usage
We collect data from website visitors in the following ways:
1. Web Server Logs – The Company collects non-specific visitor information such as the IP address, browser type, pages visited, visit duration and time.
2. Cookies: – Cookies on the website allows the Company to personalize content in the event of repeat visits for each visitor. Cookies can be rejected by from your browser settings at any time.
3. Personally Identifiable Information: – Personal information may be collected by the Company on the Website in the case of voluntary data submissions.
Such submissions can include data submitted through sign ups, forum registrations, survey participation, order forms, and email subscriptions.
The information may include but is not limited to Full Name, telephone number, Area (PIN) Code, residential address, email address, logins for remote facility access, vendor account details, bank and credit card details.
Data Security Measures
Support Sages has implemented industry standard electronic security measures and practices including, but not limited to, encryption, firewalls, password protection, anti-virus to store and protect your data against loss, theft, misuse, alteration, and unauthorized access.
Please note that no transmission or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Even though we continuously strive to provide maximum security to your data through adaptation and implementation of industry standard methods, the company cannot guarantee absolute security to your data.
Sharing of Information
Personal identifiable information is not disclosed to outside parties for commercial purposes. However, we the Company may disclose or share data with third parties under the following conditions –
1. Trusted third parties who work on behalf of the Company for the purposes of executing services such as payment processing, vendor/product support. These third parties are authorized to use only data relevant to assigned tasks.
2. Personal information may be disclosed if the Company is required to comply to a subpoena or court order if compelled to do so by a court of law.
3. In the event of a change of ownership of Support Sages due to merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of the Company’s assets.
Non-identifiable personal data may be used internally for the purpose of data aggregation, sales or marketing.
Third Party Links
Publicly Posted Content
The Website may contain links to but not limited to public Knowledge Bases (KB’s), Forums, message boards, chat rooms, and news groups. Any information disclosed on such public forums etc., are considered public domain. The Company has no control or authority over such data. There is a possibility that this data maybe collected and used by third parties. The Company advises extreme caution when disclosing any information in such public sites.
The Company is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens’ Online Privacy Protection Act, Federal Trade Commission). No information is collected from anyone under the age of 13
The Company advises, however, that this Policy be reviewed periodically for any changes nonetheless.